Musiqmama is frequently asked as a guest teacher in music conservatories, among others, the Artez Conservatory in Arnhem, the Conservatory of Amsterdam, Fontys Conservatory in Tilburg and the Royal Conservatory of The Hague.
The masterclasses / workshops usually take 2 or 3 hours per topic, including a short break. Some of the topics:
- Effective Promotion with Identity & Branding of your Music
- DIY concert bookin
- Personal Goals, Persistence & Success
- Marketing & Social Media for Musicians
- Crowdfunding, Funding & Sponsoring
- Finances, Administration and Taxes for musicians
- Releasing an Album: DIY or with a Record Label?
- The importance of visual communication & how to get the most out of your Photoshoot
At the moment Musiqmama still works with individual handouts for each topic, to inform and help the students. However, Musiqmama is currently writing a book, especially for music students and professional musicians who want to be more effective in their efforts to succeed. “The Musical Entrepreneur” will be soon.
For more information please:CONTACT Musiqmama